December 3, 2011

Dear Twilight...

I hear that you have capitivated and captured the hearts of multitudes of Christian movie reviewers and thousands (if not millions) of young Christian women with a timeless, "wholesome" and "harmless" love saga. Is this true? Is it really possible that you are a pure, wholesome, and God-honoring vampire movie? Can this really be real?! Considering that you now have practically a WHOLE generation of young people wrapped around your finger, I really REALLYwould hope for the positive.

But I learned something new tonight about you, and about what you represent. Hmmm...this may explain why I shockingly found myself in a dark, dizzy, air-gasping, sick to my stomach (literally) cold-sweat last week during the the final scenes of Breaking Dawn (my poor husband).  Well, let me spare you the experience. IT'S TIME TO SHINE THE LIGHT on you, Twilight.

To all of my family and friends in love, PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE (below). If you, or anyone you know is breathing and alive today, it WILL prove relevant. God has something important to say about all this Twilight business... and it is SO TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment